py: AMD K6
- AMD K6-233
- 2x Seagate ST51080A (IDE, 3.5", 1GB)
- Frame buffer
- Diamon Stealth64 DRAM. Will be replaced by a serial
- 10base2, 2x serial, parallel, keyboard, mouse
- none, really. It's a server, it doesn't need 'em, right?
- Linux 2.2.17 (Debian 2.2)
This one was intended as a firewall, router etc., until I
realized that WIntel hardware in general and this one in
particular is simply too flakey for such a job. I will
probably use it for trying out Plan9 sometime or
Copyright © 1999--2004
Sebastian Marius Kirsch
, all rights reserved.
Id: py.wml,v 1.8 2004/04/26 20:02:16 skirsch Exp